Thursday, May 03, 2007

Spurs-Suns Blizzard

I couldn't be more excited for the Phoenix-San Antonio series; I think it's going to be the best series of these playoffs. Both teams have great players; both teams play extremely good basketball; both teams are competitive; both teams are capable of winning the NBA championship. I might go so far as to say the winner of this series will win the NBA championship. It's going to be fun to watch Amare, Marion, Nash, Manu, Duncan, and Parker.

Just a few links today before I start grading papers:

Cold, Hard, Football Facts has a good article on Randy Moss and TD productivity.

Earlier this week I wrote about why Jason Kidd is better than Steve Nash. Bethlehem Shoals brings up another HUGE edge Kidd has over Nash: Kidd is a great defensive player. Kidd has been all-defensive first team 4 times, and he just made all-defensive second team for the fifth time; take a guess about when we'll ever see Nash making an all-NBA defensive team. I think I'll make the NBA all-defensive team before Nash does.

1 comment:

  1. It's the Canadian sports mafia. I already posted about this. I don't know how long it's going to take the rest of the world to figure this out. When the gray wolves with razor-tipped hockey sticks come running over the border, it'll be too late.

    ReplyDelete