Saturday, May 26, 2007

Gin Smoothies

Alright, it looks like What was that bang? and Pacifist Viking are done for the day trying to top each other with deliberately ridiculous posts.

To recap:

I argued that people in the media are targeting Michael Vick because they hate left-handers.

WWTB came back to say that FT% is the most important stat in basketball.

WWTB then said the Vikes were the most improved team in the league.

I came back to say Randy Moss will be the top fantasy WR in the league.

And finally WWTB topped me by predicting Bobby Wade would catch 100 passes.

You win this round, What was that bang?.

Enjoy the rest of your extended weekend everybody.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100% on Moss. I think this saves his career.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:41 AM

    You have a nice site Pacifist Viking guy. How about exchanging links with my new Vikes blog The Viking Age, which is part of the justthefans network? Here it is:

    http://thevikingage.com

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete