Sunday, November 04, 2007

Adrian Peterson is SICK!

I do not care what anyone says. Adrian Peterson is just plain sick. Even on the play where he fumbled he gained 6 or 7 yards he shouldn't have with his running ability. He is a monster. Come Thanksgiving day, I am going to give thanks that the Vikings decided to draft the guy I wanted even though running back didn't seem like a great need.

By the way PV and J-Rod I am sure are happy that PV bought those season tickets since they got to witness in person one of Adrian Peterson's dominant games. Lucky guys.

Update: Adrian Peterson has just broken the NFL record for most rushing yards in one game with 296 yards rushing. (If that San Diego Defender hadn't taken him down with a horse-collar tackle he would have decimated 300 yards rushing easily. That is now 1036 yards rushing through 8 games. He has done that on only 159 carries. Folks we are witnessing greatness! [that is a sick 6.5 yds/carry] PV got to see NFL history happen twice today (Peterson and the Cromartie 109 yd return).

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:26 PM

    And PV was upset that we did notget Brady Quinn. What a GM he would be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:28 PM

    4gotmorethanuknow. I think he might have been one of only a handful of people who were disappointed at the time of the draft choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We stayed until the end. The game was so fun--there were so many moments the Vikings gave us to jump up and celebrate. I don't even know what to say--greatest thrill as a sports fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:34 PM

    I wanted LaRon Landry. I'm a buffoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:16 PM

    My friend Kiah can vouch for me, but when we drafted AP I was soo giddy. I have a love affair with players I think are elite offensive talents. I remember prom my senior year. As we were getting ready to take pictures, one of my friends came in and said we drafted Randy Moss. I flipped, and that is how I felt when we drafted AP (I also was excited to get Culpepper who I thought could do the same things).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:17 PM

    On the opposite side, I remember cursing the Vikings when they passed on Warren Sapp and I was also pissed when they passed on DeAngelo Williams (although in hindsight had they done that they never would have gotten AP).

    ReplyDelete