Monday, November 12, 2007

Minnesota Sports: the Wasteland

At Epic Carnival, wwtb? describes the widespread depression that just about all Minnesota sports teams are driving us into.

I know next to nothing about hockey. I know there's a goalie, a penalty box, sticks, skates, and pucks. I know that you want to try get the puck into your opponents' net, and if you do that more than they do it to you, you win. I know there are a lot of substitutions. I know there is checking. I know there are goals, saves, assists, and +/-.

That's enough, I think. I'm going to start rooting for the Wild. I'm completely serious. Why not? I'm in Minnesota, lots of people love hockey here. They might win something. wwtb? has convinced me. I'm going to do it. Minnesota Wild, here we go.

7 comments:

  1. I think that u should the Wild is pretty damn good this season and considering they made the playoffs last season and are expected 2 do the same this season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. still think the Giants are the toughest team that was left on your schedule?

    ReplyDelete
  3. At this point isn't every team the toughest team on our schedule. We are the Vikings aren't we?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:51 PM

    vikesgeek has written that someone with access to zygi says childress could be fired as early as this week. Let's hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post. UFA

    ReplyDelete
  6. เกมสล็อต ทดลองเล่นสล็อตทุกค่ายฟรี เพื่อให้ผู้เล่นของเรา เขาถึงเกมคุณภาพ จากทั่วโลกเพื่อค้นหาเกมสล็อตที่คุณต้องการ บนเว็บเมก้าเกมของเราเพื่อ ทดลองเล่นสล็อตทุกค่าย2022

    อัพเดตเกมสล็อตมาใหม่ ทุกวัน ทดลองเล่นสล็อต เว็บพนันออนไลน์ ทดลองเล่นฟรี สล็อตทดลองเล่น ฟรี ทุกค่าย รวมเกม ฟรี SLOT DEMO 2022 รวมทดลองเล่น

    เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่มาแรงที่สุด คาสิโนออนไลน์ ที่ดีที่สุด ปลอดภัยรับประกัน 100%


    ReplyDelete
  7. พบกับ เว็บสล็อต
    มาใหม่ล่าสุด มาแรง2022 เกมเพียบ สมัครง่ายเล่นได้ทุกค่ายเกม

    สล็อตเครดิตฟรี
    สมัครวันนี้ รับเครดิตฟรี และโบนัส 100% พร้อมทดลองเกมที่ชื่นชอบได้เลย ไม่จำกัดรอบการเล่น

    สัมผัสเกมใหม่ก่อนใครที่ สล็อตเว็บตรงไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ ที่ให้หลายคนได้หลงไหล ไปกับความสนุก ความมัน อย่างเต็มพิกัด ที่คุณไม่เคยสัมผัสมาก่อนอย่างแน่นอน

    ReplyDelete