Friday, November 02, 2007

Fantasy Flukism: Garbage Time Touchdowns

At Epic Carnival, wwtb? gives the true meaning of Chris Cooley's touchdown while down 52-0.

Speaking of fantasy football, in the Hazelweird League we start two running backs and two wide receivers. As I apparently built a team on depth, now I have to choose from Adrian Peterson, Larry Johnson, and Laurence Maroney at running back and between Reggie Wayne, Steve Smith, and Roy Williams at wide receiver. After bye weeks end, I see this as a weekly problem, and it doesn't appear in our league that I can package any of these players for an upgrade. Thus ends my narcissistic fantasy football discussion for the week. It is after all Friday. Have a weekend, folks.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:28 PM

    You seriously think about starting Maroney over LJ? That is crazy. Maroney hasn't proven crap this year, while at least LJ finds the end-zone every now and then.

    Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I did. But AP makes up for all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:44 PM

    AP is so good that he makes me forget that my fantasy teams are sucking this week.

    ReplyDelete