Thursday, October 19, 2006

The PV curse

Last week, I used this image of Pablo Picasso's "The Dream" in a post about...well, it doesn't even matter.

Well, that painting has now been damaged. They owner accidentally elbowed a hole through it shortly after agreeing to sell it...for $139 million.

Just in case some mystical cosmic force that can curse things has settled itself down on my blog, I will now do what little I can to prevent Dan Marino's TD record from being broken.

(picture removed)

Addendum: I'm not actually superstitious--I'm just joking. But now I look at that picture and think, "If that shows a picture of Favre getting sacked and losing, does that mean I'm cursing such an occurance happening, and Favre will do well? Or if a Viking defender is in the picture, am I cursing the Viking defense, even though Chris Claiborne isn't on the team anymore?" Oh well. The die of fate has been cast.

3 comments:

  1. Favre looks like he is smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ahab quit obsessing. your boat's gonna get sunk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:59 PM

    I don't know how, but I'm pretty sure that you just cursed the Lions.

    ReplyDelete