Friday, July 14, 2006

My second-least favorite player: LenDale White

According to profootballtalk.com, it was LenDale White who asked Esera Tuaolo at the rookie symposium, "Is it offensive if I call you a faggot if you are a faggot?"

If this true, I now have somebody to replace Favre when he retires. My two LenDale White rookie cards are now getting pulled from my album and might get placed in some bike spokes (well, my bike has a flat tire that I've been too cheap to fix for the last year. I'll have to find something else to do with them).

Good old Southern Cal, they sure do have some sparkling gems of humanity as alumni, don't they?

3 comments:

  1. Hey, LenDale didn't mean no harm. In LenDale's homeland, "faggot" just means male SC cheerleader. Besides, White has been to a Madonna concert, so he must be gay-friendly.

    What a dumbass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am now fully out of excuses for this guy. i really tried hard to find one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:11 AM

    black people hate homosexuals. Is this honestly news? they were the voting block almost 100% for Prop 8 in California.

    ReplyDelete