Tuesday, July 20, 2010

At least in my sleep

Once again, I dreamed the Vikings won the Super Bowl. I didn't watch the game; it was the next day and I was (literally) running around with my index fingers waving in air. A Packer fan gave me the middle finger. I was (again literally) running to stores looking for Super Bowl Champion clothes to wear.

Not quite as tormenting as the time I dreamed I traveled back in time to before the NFC Championship game, bumped into the Vikings' skill position players, warned them not to fumble, and proceeded to watch (in specific detail) the Vikings crush the Saints. But haunting and disappointing nonetheless.

1 comment:

  1. Weirdly, the only dreams I have about NFL games involve some kind of ridiculous score, like 90-72. I never dream about the Vikings, per se.

    ReplyDelete