Tuesday, September 05, 2006

You Don't Want My Preview

Now is about the time I could do what most bloggers do and write about my predictions for the NFL season. But you don't want my predictions. To project the season, I sit at home ala Dr. Z and play out each game of the season on paper. I always pick the Vikings to go 16-0 and cruise to a Super Bowl championship. So it would be pretty pointless to write about that here. Instead, I've compiled some other NFL previews featuring the Vikings that you might enjoy.

I will say this though: the Viking defensive line should be the most dominant in the league. Yes, I really believe that. Pat Williams is a force of nature, Kevin Williams is a unique inside pass rusher, and Erasmus James and Kenechi Udeze on the outside should emerge as dominant players.

Deadspin NFL Preview

The Gatorade Dump's Fantasy Preview

Sports Illustrated Training Camp Postcard

ESPN Viking Preview

ESPN Training Camp Report

TMQ NFC Preview

SI Scouting Report on Vikings

Complete Sports

The Hater Nation

Tecmo Blog

1 comment: