Tuesday, May 09, 2006

"Everything's coming up Milhouse!"

Beards seem to be in fashion. Around campus I seem to notice them more. There's been some commentary about bearded basketballers in the NBA playoffs. Jake Plummer transcended the concept of a sports beard, and now superstars like LeBron James are even sporting old-school facial hair.

Since I've let laziness at shaving evolve into a full-fledged beard, I am very happy with this development. I expect to be mistaken for a professional athlete any time now. I'm a little bit afraid to go to the grocery store, for fear of being mobbed by screaming hordes demanding my autograph. I might have to get a shirt that says "I had a beard before having a beard was cool."

1 comment:

  1. Yes...Finally laziness starts paying some dividends.

    Now I just need wearing the same tshirt 3 days in a row to become the trend and I'll really be stylin'!

    ReplyDelete